Concertgoer Dies at Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany

The 2012 Wacken Open Air Festival is now over, but sad news to report as the organizers of the event confirm that one concertgoer has been pronounced dead after what appears to be an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning on the festival’s campgrounds. According to Blabbermouth.net, the ICS Festival Service GmbH released the following statement regarding the death: Unfortunately, we have sad news: We were informed by the German Red Cross

Read more here:
Concertgoer Dies at Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

%d bloggers like this: